The primary conceptualization
of the “Virtual Centre for Plastics – CVP” took place in 2003 in the framework
of an Interrreg III-B initiative of ten partners from the SUDOE region. It was
an “Initiative for the improvement of development and innovation potential for
Spanish, Portuguese and Southern France plastic
processing enterprises by means of information technologies (INTPLASTIC)". Several strategic
lines were explored during the execution of the project, from pure
technological issues to calculated business model aspects. All these efforts
converged into the seeds that allowed the existence of the current CVP portal
into the eSeSME initiative.
Welcome to eSeSME Portal
CVP provides enterprises in the
plastics value chain , 85% of them being SMEs , with all those
tools that can make them face their weak points and cover their
technological, information, training and management needs in order to
contribute in a meaningful and direct way to the improvement of their
development and innovation potential and therefore to the
competitive position of these enterprises on the market.
The CVP covers the following service areas:
If you are a company -especially an SME- operating in this industry, we will greatly appreciate your comments and suggestions on this initiative.
- e-Engineering: Access to software and on-line services for solving technical matters related to plastics.
- e-Learning: On-line training for the plastics industry anywhere in the world.
- e-Library: Access to books, articles and other plastics industry related content.
- Technology Watch: Continuous gathering and systematic analysis of strategic information related to technologies and their trends.
- R&D Watch:
E-marketplace and information point for R&D projects and
collaborative initiatives relevant to Plastics Value Chain.
- Job Opportunities: Looking for a job?; looking for qualified staff? That is Job Opportunities
- 2nd Hand Equipment: Business to Business tool (B2B) to generate good opportunities in the 2nd hand market for equipment, tools, raw material, etc.
- CVP Partners Showroom: Database of companies involved in the CVP Portal.
- Plastics Business Showroom: Database of companies offering their services in the plastics industry domain.
- News: Major updates and new lines to be followed in CVP portal will be published here as news.
- Help Desk: Anything you want to ask will be everything we will try to answer.